Nelson Mandela dies at 95
Former South African President Nelson Mandela has died, President Jacob Zuma announced Thursday.
See more at Breaking News.
Photo: Mandela takes the oath on May 10, 1994, during his inauguration in Pretoria as the country’s first black president. “The time for the healing of the wounds has come,” Mandela said. “The moment to bridge the chasms that divide us has come. The time to build is upon us.” (Walter Dhladhla / AFP - Getty Images)
Photos by Kerdokas.
Rottweiler kissing cows!
Bella Gingell: ‘Sun Spill’.
- What to do when your friend is talking about suicide
- What to do if someone you know is overdosing
- What to do if your friend is hurting themselves
- First Aid for self harm
Finding Therapy, Doctors, & Medication
- Something Fishy - How will I pay?
- Mental Health America - How do I find treatment?
- Free/Cheap Medication
- The Medicine Program
- Find a Therapist
- Good Therapy.org
- Insurance Issues
- Qualities and Skills of a Good Counselor
- The Difference Between a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist & Counselor
- Extreme Hunger During Recovery
- About Water Retention During Recovery
- 281 Reasons to Recover
- Relapse Prevention
- Dealing with Bloating in Recovery
- Bloating, Indigestion, & Feeling too full
- Talking to Others About Your Mental Health Issues
- Managing Stress
- Why You Must Eat
- What is ED Recovery?
- You have no obligation to be weighed
- Learning to Love Your Body
- True Facts Our Abuse-Culture Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Tips to Overcoming and Eating Disorder from Women Who Have Recovered
- How to Eat a Fear Food
- 16 Baby Steps to Help You Cope with the Pain of Perfectionism
- 10 Things to Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Why You Should NOT Self-DiagnoseSubstance Addictions:
Restrictive Eating Disorders:
- Phases of Recovery From a Restrictive ED
- Tips to Stop Restricting
- Why You Must Regain Weight to Recover
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Gaining Weight After Anorexia: What To Expect
- Dealing With Weight Gain
Binge & Compensate Disorders:
Binge ED/Compulsive Eating Disorders
- Food Addicts Anonymous Meeting Finder
- Overeaters Anonymous Meeting Finder
- The “I need to lose weight” Mindset with BED
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Daily Meditation for Compulsive Overeating/Binge EatingGeneral Anxiety:
- Coping with Suicidal Thought
- 10 Tips on How to Work Through Feelings of Social Isolation
- 8 Tips to Overcome Loneliness
- Tips On Dealing With Depression In College
- Antidepressants: Selecting one that’s right for you
- What to expect with antidepressants
Family and Friends:
Monet’s Garden. Giverny, France.
I like I like I like. I can’t wait to get more circles on me.
Goat Dairy is NOT the humane alternative to Cow Dairy! Slavery, child abduction, molestations, mutilations, exploitation, depletion and finally murder. What kind of food comes from that?? — Please think about it before you buy & consume animal products.
ALL BEINGS cherish safety, comfort, freedom, family and LIFE. We can enjoy healthy, satisfying and prosperous lives —- without harming others ~ kc
Respect others…LIVE VEGAN ~ The VEGAN Starter Kit:www.VeganKit.com
*Photos- Starting from top left: Goats in a rotary milking parlor, artificial insemination of a goat.
*Second Row: Baby goats that have been taken from their mothers & are being fed milk replacer so that their mothers milk can be sold for human consumption.
*Third Row: Castration of a goat commonly done without anesthesia -or a veterinarian, disbudding a baby goat with an electric disbudding iron also commonly done without anesthesia -or a veterinarian, baby goats at a livestock auction —”by-products” of the dairy industry.
Say NO to DAIRY *NOT YOUR MOTHER - NOT YOUR MILK*
GOATS Animal Rights: https://www.facebook.com/Karrel.ART/media_set?set=a.2526986429966.67929.1712581587&type=3